Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Unfriendly and Gross Websites


I'm glad nobody has reviewed the websites that I have worked on my with clients as "Mostly Gross, Unfriendly, Not Worth a Return Visit".  On the other hand, Torontoist took a look at local restaurant websites, and their take is pretty accurate.
“Shut it down!”
Gordon Ramsay usually reserves his famous catchphrase for the chefs who foul up dinner service on Hell’s Kitchen, but we’d like to propose another fitting application. After spending a few sanity-testing days evaluating Toronto’s ego-driven, Flash-laden restaurant websites, borrowing his words seems like a good way to slap some sense into this city’s restaurateurs.
While I'm always glad to provide constructive criticism, I do aim for delivery that's a little softer than Torontoist.  Read the full article here.

No comments:

Post a Comment