Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Toy Tuesday: GENERATIONS


It's been almost a year since I started this "Playful Disposition" blog, and on average, have posted about one item every week. I've focused on things that I think are interesting, or areas where I have a strong point of view. I hope you have enjoyed it.

Looking back, I'm struck by how our experiences give perspective to everything we do. These days, I'm often coming across people working in the industry (toys and kids' entertainment) who played with the toys that I developed, and realize that I have spent a whole generation in the industry.

The industry has changed dramatically since I first started, with most of the changes in the industry (and society) driven by technological advances. I'm looking forward to whatever the next generation is working on for 2011 and beyond.

Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment